I Shall Survive Using Potions!

Aggregator gang
I read the WN, it's not bad but i did drop it at some point. It's irritating that the same repetitive things happen from 80,000 Gold novel. It was funny at first with the "Delusions"

Idk I can't judge for certain this story since it's based on LN. But if it's undoubtedly like that, the only question is how much was changed? I'll give it a second chance i guess my hopes arent up

For someone whose power to create things is literally only limited by her imagination, she sure does run into a lot of stupid problems

I haven't read this yet because "The ability to create any potion with any effect I can think of" makes her sound way too overpowered to be interesting.

Double-page supporter
This is interesting but I get burnt out every 5 or so chapters. . .

Also, this feels like it's always in a rush.

Fed-Kun's army
it started out decently promising then it just went off the deep end and started just making shit up and adding features to her powers and such to like it's all purpose plot hole caulk.

It makes me so mad she doesnt just make potions that do shit like giving her powers, she could legit make a potion that permanently gives her telekinesis or instant magic learning but no she has to be helpless.

Dex-chan lover
i like funa's series but this is the one out of the three with probably the worst writing at least it's still entertaining. It's kind of a ridiculous stretch when you start bring in sword shaped potions bottles.

This series started off good but now it makes a dumpster fire look attractive.
Had to drop it cause I couldn't slog through the filth for the gems anymore.
Didn't help that the translation is rough at best and the translator reacts to criticism of their English skills the same way a toddler reacts to the word 'No' about anything.

Tbh i dont care how op she is. She really started out good. But the writing flopped harder than a (insert funny pun here).

Jokes aside though, i actually cant read this anymore. The whole series at first was funny lighthearted and knew where to take a joke. But then~ the mc just became the worlds' biggest karen. This whole manga became a karen's wet dream. If you realize at one point its just her talking and everyone going "wow, you are so right"

The early chapters really need a proofreader or an editor. Other than that the series is standard fare for isekai. For some reason people find annoying that her power is OP and her knowledge is always right, but it's not that different from all those male isekai OP protagonists who go around fixing every problem.

I would say that the biggest problem is that the series makes little use of her gimmicky skill. It's almost as if the author knows little about chemistry in the first place.

If people don't like the Translator/editor or proofreading, then help out.

Talk is cheap.

Dex-chan lover
Though the story is just so-so, I always get something from this. So many things I could learn from just reading this but it's such a shame that this took such a long time for each chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread