I Shall Survive Using Potions!

Please do the community a favour and don't read chapter translated by that loli group, you're just encouraging them.

Seriously, a stars war joke in the middle of dialogue? "Joke completely intended"? Gold comedy material right there, fellas. Joke of the year 420/10!!1!!1!

Group Leader
We at Flaming Slime Scanlations have decided to stop scanlating this manga. We received DMCA takedown notices on almost every chapter for every FUNA series we've been doing (on our site, at least), causing us to remove them all and abandon them. We don't plan on removing the Potion Danomi chapters from Mangadex unless we receive a DMCA here as well. If anyone wants to take this series over, contact me or @RimuruXD as we have 8 chapters fully cleaned and redrawn, all the chapters need is someone to translate the raws and typeset the new text.

Also, I know I'm not added to the group here on Mangadex. Rimuru only adds those who upload the chapters to the group and I'm just a cleaner/redrawer. If you don't believe me just join the Discord server and ask around, someone will give you an answer within a few hours usually.

Another FUNA isekai with an overpowered cheat that the MC majorly underutilizes. 3/10 IGN

She's a Smart-ass, And has Mastered the art Of Hitman- in which she can knockout someone, Then proceed to disguise as them, she also can act and change appearance (She can't change that much, Only change the Hairstyle and Color of the hair.) she's an Isekaid Hitwoman with the ability to make potions.

Contributor
Stalled again? Come on? Someone more motivated pick this up and keep it active, maybe will get an anime adaption in the coming years, Funa is not a bad story writer.

Since this is the new TL's first submission it has to be approved by mods before it can be accessed.

If you have "Unavailable chapters" set to "Show" in the mangadex settings you can see the chapter entry on the manga page, but not the actual contents yet.

Supporter
this might be one of the dumbest and most pointless things i've read but i can't stop reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread