I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

This woman is a bitch and this dude have basically zero notion of self-value
Jeez

A lot of people being rough on the MC... the dude's been in love for 5 years, it's not that easy to get over it.

Dex-chan lover
The comments section here is so caustic that even the mods hate it.
And so much of it is aimed at the boss-lady. Why? Because the commenters actually believed her when she said she had a boyfriend. Way to prove to the world you've never dealt with women before.

The guy is kinda right though: A 28 year old virgin woman with her looks is a bizarre phenomenon. No opportunities? THAT is bullshit. But then again, Managing Director at her age is also suspect as hell. I guess the mangaka can just write her to be whatever he wants her to be, no matter how unrealistic.

Fed-Kun's army
Speaking realistically for a moment, is it really that hard to believe that an adult male in his mid-to-late-20's wouldn't be attracted to a 15 or 16-year-old high school girl?
At the risk of coming off as presumptious, I think this comic offers us a good look at how the author views society/people. I get that it's dangerous to presume a person's stance regarding anything merely based on the beliefs of fictional characters they wrote, but so far every character in this comic seems to have a very low but also specific opinion of men.

• Kouhai (don't remember her name, sorry) told Yoshida that he wouldn't have the balls to 'do anything' to Sayu. Note, she didn't mention that he wouldn't do anything because it's the decent thing to not leverage the shelter you offer to have sex with the other party. No, it's because he isn't gutsy enough.
  • Sayu can't understand why Yoshida doesn't sexually pursue her. After all, in her own words, her body is a real catch, and she even has big boobs, by her own standards. To be fair, at least one character (Yoshida) has mentioned that Sayu's viewpoints are warped due to her experiences as a runaway for the past half year.
  • Gotou, well, you already mentioned it. She's considering it a very real possibility that he'll warm up to Sayu and might end up pursuing her romantically or sexually, despite how bad of an idea that would be given the power imbalance between the two.
  • Yoshida's coworker (can't remember his name either) mentioned he got rejected by his wife five times before they ended up together. He admits no shame in not respecting her wishes the first five times, and doesn't get called out on it anywhere so far either.
  • Yoshida, when sexually approached by Sayu who asks him "Is this not doing anything for you?" when she rests her breasts on his groin, replies "What man wouldn't be aroused by this?" (paraphrasing). This rhetorical question assumes all men are to some extent pedophiles and gay and asexual men do not exist.

It seems that everyone in this comic believes men to be either predators or predators-in-the-making. Yoshida has to prove he's the exception, by showing what is ultimately the bare minimum of kindness (respecting other people's human rights).

Users who are viewing this thread