I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

You know this author is reaaly trying out my nerves with this shit one after the other instead of keeping it wholesome and cute as far as its allowed

he keeps bringing more dark drama undertones like I dont know how is this worth it an anime a manga. I guess thats why this is so popular because its so controversial.

IF this guy or any ex-abusive-partner sexual assault our already scarred for life sayu Im gonna lose it, and it wont help if the mc deux machine save her.

I mean that guy brings more trouble to the story than ITs worth like blackmail, ntr, sexual harassment, remember readers about sayu awful past every tome he makes an apparence. I dont know how this was a good idea.

The only reason Im reading this is for self punishment

The Author just seems to love writing in conflict without purpose. It's like when the kouhai kept trying to tell MC that he couldnt look after the jk and have gotou-san over at the same time: It just feels so forced, and unnatural

Dex-chan lover
And here we have the fuckboi coming into bring even more drama into this shit. Seemed like we had more than enough drama to explore at first but now we have this bitch who is coincidently working at the same store. Fantastic

FUCK THIS GUY MAN WHENS HE GON DIE BRUH SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF BEST GIRL USBEKSBSJSDBSKBDKSBSJ

Man I realllyyyyy hate this guy, I know that his entire character is designed to be unlikable in every aspect and that in reality he's probably just gonna get used to bring sayu closer to yoshida, but holy fuck I want to see this guy hang himself.

Users who are viewing this thread