I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
750986.gif

Dex-chan lover
Well, translation aside, that ex is also a hot mess. Like seriously, what the fuck is she talking about???

If I remember right she dumped him because he wouldn't fuck her, out of being a Japanese virgin, and she took it as her heartbreak instead of his. She wanted to leave an impression, great, she did, and now she wants a medal? Ugh. Take the meat to go and fuck off already.

Aggregator gang
Well, translation aside, that ex is also a hot mess. Like seriously, what the fuck is she talking about???

If I remember right she dumped him because he wouldn't fuck her, out of being a Japanese virgin, and she took it as her heartbreak instead of his. She wanted to leave an impression, great, she did, and now she wants a medal? Ugh. Take the meat to go and fuck off already.
She dumped him because he took too much care of her (by using condoms and stuff), he did have sex with her, and afterward she never explained herself and basically ghosted him

The fact that she's now coming with the "I loved you because you truly loved me" angle is stupid because she dumped him for the very same reason

Also, she's probably the core reason why he lacks self-confidence, especially in the romantic relationships, after all, it's because of her that he waited 5 years to confess to the Senpai

So yeah, she's a pain in the ass

Users who are viewing this thread