I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.2

Fed-Kun's army
Planning to drop this serie.
Feels like becoming more and more darker.
I can't bear sad or physiological stories.

Just gimme a tip how much it's gonna dark.

Dex-chan lover
Planning to drop this serie.
Feels like becoming more and more darker.
I can't bear sad or physiological stories.

Just gimme a tip how much it's gonna dark.
Uhm, she's right now relating what made her run away from home to trade sexual favours for shelter. Did you expect it to be a non-traumatic memory?
As how much darker it's gonna get, if I remember correctly, it includes a suicide.

Fed-Kun's army
Uhm, she's right now relating what made her run away from home to trade sexual favours for shelter. Did you expect it to be a non-traumatic memory?
As how much darker it's gonna get, if I remember correctly, it includes a suicide.
How much i expect? Well not like I didn't expect but not that extend. And thanks for spoiler pretty sure dropping.

MD@Home
The manga has the same issue as the anime (and likely the source material): this flashback reads like a contrived sob story. I'm not saying the main plot is filled with nuanced, lifelike characters, but this still feels considerably worse.

Dex-chan lover
binge reading this is good, because each of them has quite perspectives. the kouhai that came a bit too strong, actually felt refreshing. gotou and senpai also have their own characters. it was good. thanks for scanlating this!

G-P

Dex-chan lover
They're talking about bullying and not a single panel features any of it. Only talking.

Jesus Christ, thanks for the heads up

Users who are viewing this thread