I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

I can relate my miserable life to this...to the point of me thinking suicide because of how a failure i am...i am the oldest son yet i achieved nothing and was solely an eyesore to everyone around me...The only thing that made me happy is reading manga and anime but now that i've read this...It made me realize that everything is not yet late...i can still change the way they see me and gain achievements in life...My wholelife still has a value if i can make a change for it😭

Such a beautiful story. I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. the bitter-sweet ending almost had me.

beautiful story
would like to recommend it to my friends but they all like action and would drop it in a heart beat
i'd rate it 9.6

Double-page supporter
Best bittersweet ending ever
beautiful
maybe we feel bad for them but that's league better than the shitty 30 years lif he would go through otherwise, or Miyagi's another 30 years of working, or 3 year working and a lifelong longing for him
9.8 would recommend it to everyone
No wonder it got the highest rating among the finished mangas

glad it's not an over tragic ending like OPP or some too broad of an open ending

fuck, at the start, i was actually thinking that my life is somewhat the same as i forgot all my highschool friends. This guy is soo lucky. I am literally crying

Dex-chan lover
I want to write an essay about my feelings after i finished this manga, but hey.. "the simpler the better right?". So im just gonna say a quote to express my feelings.
"Words cant describe my feelings."
Yes, it does not make any sense. But legit, my feelings rn is so mixed, torn, complex, complicated, things like that. Like, im a person that's rarely cry, but goddamn this manga make me cry right from the get go.. Just.. Speechless. After reading this manga, i realized that just live the life you want & make the most out of your life, because you only live once, so dont ever regret something when your time came & dont ever give a fuck. Ever. about someone's opinion about you. You are you, they are they. I-- Fuckin hell man.. I want to say something more, but im so speechless rn. Just 100/10 manga.
im still crying btw

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
I was explaining the story to my brother because I had to talk to someone and he said it sounded like “Romeo and Juliet” he called it, he just called it without knowing little to nothing about the story.

Dex-chan lover
I finally managed to read this. I'm truly grateful.
The end also surprised me in a good way. The main characters' progress is so nice and touching, that you can't but feel moved by their wishes.
Man, when Miyagi appeared before everyone there... I don't know, something inside me broke and I kept thinking: "Life is beautiful."

Amazing manga.
I’m glad I chose to sort by rating to find binging material.
Definitely didn’t expect such a deep and serious manga, however.
This manga left me wondering if I’ve lived life to the fullest.
A reminder about how life is beautiful because it’s fragile.
Satisfying ending, overall 100/10, one of the best mangas I’ve ever read.

Still crying from the ending

Aggregator gang
I thought she is going to pay for his lifespan with her own, but ending like this is not really bad.

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad habit of letting fiction like this get to me, but that was probably the most accurate representation of how my life’s going right now, I think I’m just making this comment to boost the value of my future a bit, maybe my soul mate will leave a reply here for me or even like my comment, stuff like that. Anyways weirdly enough I didn’t cry once reading this, I didn’t feel anything as much as I wanted to feel, I’ve read manga LIKE this and cried my eyes out etc, but I think these words and the context of such words resonated with my numb loneliness irl so much so that I just ended up relating and accepting the harsh truths that were being spilt, I know this will be taken the wrong way and I know I’ll just end up being seen as a emo or a cringe teen, but here at 18 I think I’ve already made some of the worst decisions a human can make in terms of love and things of that nature, again I’m heavily self aware of this comment so sorry for anyone who dies of cringe whilst reading or doesn’t bother and writes me off as another chunni or loser, I couldn’t care less, I just hope maybe just maybe my soul mate could see this, or the person from Poland who I can’t stop thinking about and want back in my life every minute of the day would stumble upon this, so dumb, imagine writing all this in a mangadex comment section so stupid

Users who are viewing this thread