I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Going to give it the happy ending thing and say that their life expectancy is what they sold off and they can still live beyond the life expectancy and therefore live beyond the 3 days they have left.

@TastyPoison
nah, i meant to reply to the dude that doesn't remember any purchases. There's really no reason for them not to buy at least a few days more, since they're rich.

Why are people talking about them getting a life extension? As the MC literally said, even if he could live a longer life, the 3 days he has with Miyagi are way better than any extension. It is perfect and doesn't need anything extra.

In my opinion Selling his last 30 days was pretty dumb tbh as it was obvious Miyagi just wanted to be with him and not the 3 years he purchased.

But I really don't hate the ending , It was just as good. This is one of the few manga which made me cry and happy at the same time. TYVM author!!.

Double-page supporter
Fuck this, making me cry. Piece of shit manga thawing this ice heart.

Banned
god i was expecting him to be insane all along and locked in a mental hospital or something, nice outcome indeed

we got a good ending ? wow i honestly didnt expect that, beautiful manga with a good moral at the end, interesting story as well ! really enjoyed this thank you for translating it

First time I genuinely cried for a story, shit man I gotta get the novel too.

I knew it I knew she would do that I called it and it's sad dammit but at least they won't suffer without each other

Users who are viewing this thread