I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Now that I've reread the story, I realized that I've forgotten about the real value of my own life, well, relatively ofcourse. Maybe one day I will atleast apsire someone to continue living.

If I were to be in the same situation, perhaps I would've done the exact same thing. I simply realized that, this is the meaning of this story. A meaning to give those who understood what it tried to say. Ain't that just beautiful? Even without perfection, it could've even been more valuable than anything of perfect value.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the best romantic story I've ever read so far in my life, by far. God, the words can't do justice to this manga, it's simply perfect.

Okay so what we need now is a doujinshi where they spend the last 3 days having non-stop wholesome sex

God damn....that was a jab on my emotions...when he broke down I really couldn't keep it in any longer, it was already building up, My tears, but that was the last straw

This is the first time a manga has made me cry...ive been an anime only up till recently and have been dying to find a story that will make me cry, thank you for being the first one to make me genuinely cry ❤

Okay, I was not ready for this.... I kept hoping that they would buy some more time to be together .......

That was a good read, I bawled my eyes out. I'll just imagine that in their next life they'll spend their time longer, just to lessen my pain.

Users who are viewing this thread