I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

i haven't had a story make me feel this way in so long, i thought i couldn't feel this kind of heartbreak ever again but this manga did it. i cried hot tears but i'm so glad this ends well for everyone. though the last few chapters felt a bit wonky, might be better if they weren't included at all. 9/10 for that.

This has been sitting on my list of stuff to read for about a year or two and I'm mad at myself for not just going ahead and reading this short work of art. I really is fucking deeper than I first though on the summary alone. 10/10

This is an absolute masterpiece. It is great and it was one of the first fictional content that made me feel in the slightest. 10/10.

"I believe those three days , compared to the tragic thirty years I would have lived , compared to the worthwhile thirty days I would have lived , were of much, much more value."
Ok don't mind me I just gonna go cry in the corner now 10/10

in some point it gave me sad and happy at the same time but truly this is a masterpiece works!

I kind of wished he could buy more time to live with her by raising his worth since it would be too sad to die and just let her be. Well, it's still masterpiece, not every story can end by line "And they lived peacefully to the old age".

it's ironic how in the last (extra) chapter
she prayed so that he would die sooner, and then he actually did die sooner in the story lol

Fed-Kun's army
Ye’ see I don’t like tear jerkers

And I ESPECIALLY fuckin hate authors who try to capitalize on you people
Who want to cry a river because you love yer romance mixed with tragedy

But I must say this one is good

But I still hate it

10/10

Story seems to be about loneliness at first but becomes about how if you have a love interest / GF you'll be happy and become popular and concludes that its better to have a gf and live a short life than have a long lonely life.

This is scarily good. I was basically bawling the entire ride. The somber and melancholic tone really get to you and the message portrayed is beautiful. I loved this so much, I had to reevaluate my reviews for other manga to put this as the standard for a 10.

Users who are viewing this thread