I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

That's such a unique and beautiful story, never read something like this before,
i wish there was content of these last 3 days they spend together and probably died in each other's embrace

This is a great story, breath of fresh air from the usual manga trope and have a bit of an indie vibe. For those that enjoyed it, I would totally recommend reading the novel (see link in main page). The manga did a great job in conveying the story faithfully but there are subtle things that I felt were missing.

This is the sort of story that makes you take a long hard look at yourself.
I think I'm going to go and lie down for a bit.

I see a lot of people saying how great this is which is expected, I would recommend checking out the novel that was basis For the manga and the rest of the novels by sagaru miaki

They didn't show the last 3 days cause there's no way they didn't smash 😏. First manga to ever make me tear up and make me think about my own experiences and life. I loved every page while reading this.

:/ too bad I read this story in the wrong time of my life. I know I would've valued it more a decade back or so... But I hope and believe this may help someone else.

this manga really hit me harder. i've been questioning what my life for. My deepest gatitude for author and translator. thank you

As someone who loves them their big thonk energy, this made me sadder than expected. I just went here like, "oh, it might be something thought provoking, you know, meaning of life stuff." True enough, it is, but the way it was presented was so emotionally investing that I left this story pretty emotionally drained. The fact that it's still quarantine makes it even sadder, because we can't really live life to the fullest and do everything the best we can to say that we haven't wasted it, even if someone I personally know told us before that we should just live life with what's given to us. Even after that, I'm still sad. This makes me miss my friends a lot more.

Anyways, this story really got me. If you want to feel emotionally invested in something and shed a year or two or you're just yearning for the idea of living life to the fullest, pick this up as it is actually worth your time.

Truly a masterpiece. In the start of the reading I though that this would be another romance out there, but It wasn't. It made me realize that thing we all mourn about, our lifespan, the time we have in our hands, and how we should be gratefull about the value of ourselves. I didn't expect to feel so emotional, i will remember dearly the reading i had here, one of the best reads of my life

this manga reminds me of relife, but this manga have more of some "unrealistic" side about psychological and also the concept of that "thingy",
still good but not great

Kind of reminds me of I Want To Eat Your Pancreas, but this one hit really close to home
I really hope they make a movie on this amazing story... Now, I'm going to cry in a corner

Users who are viewing this thread