I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

Never comment before. But this master piece really takes my interest. I think what i did is not read a story, I am simply read a "Life".

I remember crying to this one year ago, at this time I was just a weeblet.
I just reread it and the whole thing made me laugh, but do not think that means I'm not normal, it's just that in this one year gap I've seen so much worse, scary, antinormie and disturbing shit that I have a 3rd person perspective of the whole thing so my feelings don't get affected.
I tried rereading emergence (177013) too and the same thing happened, well never mind, maybe I'm not normal now that I think about it.

edit: great manga btw

This could be a good movie, especially if they put the omake from the middle in the end, as it carries the main message.

Meanwhile the main story provides another perspective on mundane life and is a good example of what not to do. Because of that it probably won't get an adaptation though
, as the main heroes are literally choosing lover's suicide.

After reading it over a year ago, i read it again. still as good as ever. it has a HUGE TAKEAWAY that made me feel really good about this manga. (and the novel too)

Dex-chan lover
@Eziocreed Yes, the manga finishes itself in the span of 16 chapters.
With their last 3 days together till the very end

This is brilliant. Truly a masterpiece. I often say that after reading something, it is my new favorite, and I never have a stable favorite manga. But this is so, so, so much more than anything I've ever read. The only real 10 I think I can ever give.

Finished reading this at 2 am and I can safely say, I cried. I have never cried watching anime/reading manga, so this is a first. I really hope this becomes a movie, even though I'm pretty sure that will never happen...

Literally just cried when he cried, good thing my girlfriend was sleeping and didn't saw me.....

Users who are viewing this thread