I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

it's hit or miss. The mix of unrealistic scenarios and highschool philosophy might be a bit off putting, but if you're willing to turn your brain off then you'll find some enjoyment. 5/10

Agree that it's hit or miss. initially thought it'd be about how the MC is a horrible person holding onto the past who has to let go to start improving as a human being. Instead found a story about the horrible MC letting go of the past only because he magical realism'd his way into gf who was contractually obligated to spend three entire months with him.

God I hope no one reads this sleep deprived rant but I swear she's part of a genre of love interests that's like our generation's manic pixie dream girl. Girl who happens to be damaged in the same way as you, but even more deeply and in a way that's more sympathetic, who coincidentally comes into your life and happens to be desperate enough to catch feelings for you the moment you display basic human decency. But hey, it's alright since by licking each other's wounds, you're both definitely becoming better people, it's alright to never find your purpose as long as you stake your happiness entirely on someone else's. Truly the zoomer dream.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
they say hit or miss but it made me cry and it made me smile thats a 10 in my book

I very much liked the story. It made me feel sad as I was reading it, but I enjoyed every chapter and every page.

The ending was more fulfilling than I expected. Not sure if it is a spoiler, but being told there is a twist is just as bad. :)

Dex-chan lover
I think I've figured out how to manipulate the Mangadex users to rate a story 10 stars, just make it painfully bittersweet.

Kinda a miss for me, since it didn't even made me feel any intense emotion from it. Maybe if these have more chapters and characters are more fleshed out, i might be so invested that ill cry or some shit from it.

Anyways it's a good time killer. Made me earn a bit of resins for genshin

If you haven't already, read the whole story while listening to the album he mentions in the beginning chapters, makes you feel way more connected to him and the entire story itself

Users who are viewing this thread