I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

Yo damn why is this so damn depressing yo? Like holy mackrel this is some next level "fuck you"

I don't really get the email error part, was it a block? Did it changed number?

Dex-chan lover
This hurt.
Oh my god I'm about to cry.
Give me a moment, I'm about to cry, I finished this in one sitting, and when I think about what I would do if I could sell my time, health, or lifespan, the answer makes me sad.
I'd sell all of my lifespan. Immediately. I'd take the money, throw it to the wind, and then follow it.

You know that meme
I came here looking for gold
But found something priceless

Dex-chan lover
Ain't it funny how this is one of those stories where it can both get you in and out of depression?

Luckily I forgot about this story, just to relive the whole thing again. This is probably one of the only times I'll like to forget.

I'll make sure to remember their messages this time around.

Read this immediately after I finished bunny-girl senpai.
Both have a female that is invisible to everyone but the protagonist in the start but visible at the end (ISH)
. Made me think of the proverb 'a drowning man will clutch at a straw'
Very nice stories though, both of them

Thank you to the Masked Man for exposing me to this. For sure this is one of the best manga experiences I've had. Time to go cry myself to sleep.

I haven't even started but just reading the name and looking at the cover my body instinctively knew that this is going to be sad

reading this at this time of transision between student to work, gets me thinking so much about life.

Really a masterpiece of work for the reader that touch the heart, some say this could make you happy, sad, angry and how relatable it is to life. its Depressing for sure, but heartwarming as you read to the end. really appreciate the author, artist and translator for this work. really make me wonder what is the value of human life. For fellow reader and future reader, enjoy the feel you get from reading this work. hope we have more value to our life as we live our life

A simple lesson, about the value of life.
While I haven't watched Unus Annus, Markiplier tried to share the same message.

This was....quite a red, the first manga I've read to make me cry. Ive been searching for stuff like this since I started reading manga. I used to be an anime only and so I've seen stuff like your "lie in april", but even among the anime I've seen this is in my top 3 When it comes to how sad it made me feel 10/10 you won't waste your time

I was searching for something to read before i go to sleep, yet here i am crying in my bed at 3:30 am

That was quite a read. Sad but oddly hopeful as well. Might also have to get the novel at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread