I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

Please make the movie series give this manga justice. 10/10 start to end, a lot of manga authors seem to struggle with endings.

My heart is trembling, 10/10, best manga I've ever read. I wasn't expecting much, but those that you aren't expecting much of are those that are really, really, really good. The character development is just done at the right pace. If I was home alone, I've probably would've cried my eyes out.

Beautiful 10/10.
I think it really shows how much our life's worth is dependent on the meaning we give it. 3 days can be worth more than 30 years.

10/10
this manga really had me question how I had valued life up to this point. Depending on how we measured it 3 days could be equal to 30 years in value. The character development was so well done and the whole concept of this manga is throughly fascinating. Would definitely read again

Thank you taguchi-san for this brilliant stories and art, also vgperson who share this to us in this site.

It's.... I don't know how it works, but it encourages me to treat others kindly and remind myself to do what I want with love. I almost forget that feeling ^^

Users who are viewing this thread