I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 116

U don't like both sumi n the reporter. Why did the author knocked out three interesting girls for this one that gave him up for her career

@Kangbin To be honest I thought she was just going to be a first girlfriend, just so the MC isnt one of those guys that ends up with the first girl he ever dated... this marry the first girlfriend situation is pretty common in manga but its pretty fucking weird if you think about it right?

RIP sumi's career. cant the noona from that restaurant comeback? she is way better than sumi

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, even though this series is just self wank and circular plot, I do enjoy the medical focus. Even if lacking in realism, it is quite tense.

I don't care about Sumi and I really hoped we were done with her but author is really trying to sneak her in again huh?

Man really pushing for Sumi again... What a waste. Sumi is the least likable girl for the MC. Everything about the relationship sucked. Especially when the restaurant noona was clearly everyone's favorite.

I hope this arc thing ends quickly and if happens that he gets back with Sumi I will probly drop this at that point. It's pointless the plot is not getting anywhere! thanks for tr!!!!!

At this point, I'm reading this for the slice-of-life. This story is wack and over the top that I kinda want to read more.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit the doctor "cost" worried me more than the reporter and Sumi...

Dex-chan lover
God damn this series is such a trainwreck

Why do i keep reading it

Users who are viewing this thread