I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 15

lW6kgy2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else confused about the granddaughter saying "public space vs private space" thing ?

Edit: I found out from later chapters. When MC met her, it was at her workplace so she used formal speech. Later she drove to him and were now in public space, so she was informal. MC commented her informal speech since both were speaking formal at her workplace, which she then explained.

Wish fulfillment story again. Another harem again. It already makes sense because there is already a love interest at the start and immediately got resolved quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Yknow as ridiculous as this series is I love the women are forward and super aggressive, it makes me smile

I prefer this girl bc I am understanding her personality BEFORE she falls for the mc. Absolutely love she not falling for him so quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
Although it is true that Oppa is used to refer to older men or guys by women and girls, it is usually only used between people who you're close with.

[there was a little rant here but now that I think about it, I don't really need to rant about it here]

"vroom" the slide says with the truck headlights on, BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PEOPLE DRIVING SAID TRUCK???? wtf is that first slide saying vroom with nobody in the car? tf

The MC from Golden boy made a harem but at least it the female characters there fell on the MC understandably, this on the other hand...

Well I guess it's still early to judge Imma read ahead

Users who are viewing this thread