I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn do I hate this reality show drama queen bullshit. I know that's too subjective to be proper criticism, but I just felt the need to lament that it's even a part of the universe in the first place.

Thats the most poorly executed cliffhanger I have seen in a long time. Ending in the middle of a sentence?! Seriously?!!?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against cliffhangers, but I do feel annoyed at authors who cut chapters in the middle of a sentence. This one in particular is a pretty lame cliffhanger. No real feeling of suspense here.

Might have been better to reveal the reason, then leave it hanging at the question of "will this change the competition?". This would be even more tense of he went along and pushed for a "solution" that would clearly handicap the mc. Instead, we have a cliffhanger at "what stupid excuse is this guy going to push for?" So it's not "cliffhangery", despite trying very hard by cutting someone mid-sentence. It's just boring.

Then again, coming from an author that just ejected a potential romance interest as if he forgot about her for 20 chapters of so...

Imagine having the parents of the contestants do the judging and expect them not to be biased 😂

"That's bad because..."
"To be continued"

And author goes on hiatus? I have a feeling we will get a sudden pause in publications.

Group Leader
Oh FUCK this. I stopped watching a horror movie to read this. FUCK you. I'll fuck your mom SO HARD.

Users who are viewing this thread