I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 34

the translate looks fine so far. I say do it. Raws are up to 100. And here we are at 34.

Great work, the regular releases are only once a week. Just think that you should put a space in the chapter name cos the chapter shows up at the bottom

Thanks for the translation. One little quibble though. Could you change the title of the chapter so that there is a space between the full stop and the number? That way the chapter should show up as the newest. Thanks :)

Dex-chan lover
personally i'm fine if not grateful. but the rules is you talk it out with the current trans team(secretscans).

Fed-Kun's army
This is like the third thing I've read this dude's translated having to zoom in for the images is meh, but I'm reading on my phone so it's not as bad.

I was thinking about how MSG is the meth of ingredients and sugar is the heroin.

Ramen has some MSG, I have to stop eating it because of the TBHQ that I just recently learned about. Thought using no seasoning packet made it fine. Damn TBHQ.

Back to eating cans of tuna for every meal. Wait can't, damn mercury!

This is the second one from this group with chapters titled in a way that doesn't fit the normal numbering and not showing at the top properly...

Thanks for speeding up the translation of this, could you remove the black bars? apart from that, it was an enjoyable read.

Thank you for translating this one chapter, but you should always talk with the current scan team.
Other than that thank you
And thank you for translating lighting degree

The current TL team are so far behind the raws, with a subpar TL speed that doesn't fit how short/less wordy this manga is compared to others. Imo just keep going if you want to.

I like the translation, I can understand what’s going on. The only thing is those big bars on the side are kind of annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread