I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 46

Is everything ok with the MC's head? Suddenly decided to travel, have a meal with a random person, then joined a play?

sorry what the fuck lol

what can i do and never starve? i dont know... youre cooking skills and martial arts were pretty impressive before hand, i figure the super senses and super taster can also help you not starve if you want to forage... but no no...

LEARN TO BEG!!! lol what the fuck and that weird theater non-story? and the girlfriend who became a girlfriend like before they even dated. lol. this whole story is hilarious. thanks for the chapter.

..... from what I remember the dude is a prodigy calligraphist, so he could probably just make another calligraphy work, sell it and then travel to any place on the planet.

But no. "Learn skill of begging".

What the heck....

Aggregator gang
This was a bit confusing..

He wrote a question to the book "Where can I go and never starve?"
(Though, I'm suspecting that the real wording was something like "how can I travel without worrying about hunger/ starving" etc.),
and then learned stick fighting and begging.. of which he didn't use either in this chapter..

That was pretty random tbh

Dex-chan lover
I'm not getting how the value of EXP work ever since I started reading this manhwa?

@ApolloX1209 basically, when he do things he gain exp (i don't know from what basis the amount gained vary) when he do the same thing several time he gain less and less exp for that thing.

He can write either the skill he want to gain or what he want to be able to achieve, in the first case he gain that skill, in the second case he gain different skills thats gonna allow him to achieve that.

I think, but i'm not sure at all, that he can chose the amount of exp put into learning new skill and the more exp he put, the better he'll become. For exemple if he put 100 exp he'll gain the memories of a normal cook, for 1000 exp he gain the memories of a 5 star cook and for 10000exp he gain the memories of the best cook in history.

Users who are viewing this thread