I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
She left the brick happy so now that prick needs to show up and kidnap her or something

Fed-Kun's army
"Teach him correctly" line is a mistranslation. What she said was basically, if you don't like it, sign the divorce papers. Or, more literally, "If you don't like it, stamp your personal seal (on the divorce papers)" because personal seals are used in place of signatures in most legal/financial documents in Korea.

Double-page supporter
Ew she called his mom "mother" without even confirming his personality first plus she waited so long to tell that blonde guy off. Literally what. But she was pretty cool saying she won't become his possession lmao

From the set-up in the first chapter, I thought we'd have a friend-with-grudges more nuanced set up where the blonde dude would be a little of a douche but with good reasons (mc and him were friends, but blonde dude hates how he cowers from reality by escaping thru books and thus slowly learned to hate the MC)... instead we got a standard douchebag who is shitty just because.
It makes you wonder how tf did he even become part of that huge friends group in the first place?

@Keimichi easy you know he has that other friend and maybe that friend also has a friend in that group AND the girl obiously, she invited him sometimes you get dragged into bigger groups just by chance or by being helpfull once, ie help with maths,...

Dex-chan lover
Blondy is the type of guy who beats his wife and tells her it's her fault afterwards.
Eun-ji is adorable tho, top quality GF material so far.

Maybe it's just me but I don't like her. I almost never like the female leads in these sorts of manhwas.
She's just like... like there's no particularly good reason why she likes him. I get that's how love works sometimes, but it just feels so shallow and like ugh. And then they get so clingy and obsessive, it's just frustrating to read about.
You're not even his girlfriend but you're calling his mom, "mother"... And then when the blondy asks her feelings about him, she's like "we're classmates". Like what???

Way to ruin the mc another korean authors way of ruining the story by immediately establishing the female as someone already head over heels to the mc. why are they always doing this? feel so forced and disgusting. It already makes me feel like that this one will also be a harem with girls always lusting for the mc.

I see, I see. Domestic abuse is a fun and clever punchline, but only as long as it is a woman assaulting a man!

The girl boring tho
@ReadEveryDay exactly. The girls always gotta be shown as desperate and already in love with the mc when there hasn't been any sort of intercourse. We don't even know the girl's personality yet. All we see them doing is blushing around the mc pursuing him. So all I see is the girl being boring.
@The_Crimson_Moon exactly. If she the main girl ima drop. The manhwa didn't even expand on her personality yet before just making her be head over hills for the mc.

Fed-Kun's army
The development here is way too fast and tbh I don't like her much. And why was she friends with the blonde guy for so long if she supposedly disliked him? Also the whole calling his mom "mother" without confirming his feelings smh. They're obviously setting her up to be main girl but I hope that isn't the case in the end.

This girl... After she told off the blonde dude, and even claiming that she's just friends with the MC, went running to the MC's house and just called his mom "mother" while blushing which would obviously implies romantic feelings towards the MC. Just why girl?

She shouldn't be surprised if the blonde dude gets even more pissed (not that he's a good guy anyway) with what she's doing. She's just provoking a nut case and dragging along everyone else 😒

vhad23 whyh should she care what he things? theyre not together in the first place and never were theyre just friends, hes the one who is dillusional and thinks that just "claiming" a girl automatically makes them his, also shes not provoking a nut case becuase she wants to, her life is her own, he shouldnt be butting into her decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread