I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 95

I knew it, all this buildup for a mediocre girl just to conveniently dump her. Atleast we're done with this low tier relationship.

inb4 its revelead she was fucking her boss and that's why she broke up because she wanted to move up and didnt care

Good they broke up. I couldn't stand the romance; it made me cringe that I skimmed past it a lot. Looking forward to the non-romantic parts in future then~~

he finally broke up with that girl, she had no redeeming qualities

Aggregator gang
If you failed to find a better raw then i think its better to leave the watermark alone.

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51595620&orderby=desc

I'm not sure if this has watermarks or not but it doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure you can get raws from here.

Well, that's good for me, I don't like the girl in the first place.
Being an actress is full of risk, you can fall to the bottom in a blink of an eye.
I hope MC stay move on, Don't give your precious time to ungrateful ex.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad that thot Sumi is gone, hopefully we don't hear from her again.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like Sumi from the beginning so seeing this just made me thinking "See that? If your only criteria for a girlfriend is pretty, this is what you got", but man, this series just introduces a lot of characters then dumping them out after a short while, like why bother creating a lot of characters if none of them matter? I bet the author will randomly introduce a new female character again only to remove them again.

This b17ch Sumi... Aren't dreams supposed to bring happiness? Just flip over and die.

Dex-chan lover
It's good they broke up, but not because Sumi was bad or anything, just that it makes an opportunity for more, interesting characters to appear. It wouldn't be that bad if he changed his girlfriend 2 or 3 times more.

Time to find another heroine. But look at this, Sumi will get another man soon. F*cking thot

Users who are viewing this thread