I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 95

Power Uploader
everyone wants the ship with cook's granddaughter anyways, now there is a chance for it

Dex-chan lover
I have no problem with you using watermark ones dude unless it troubles you in some way

can the author make that sumi will get caught with the ceo in a hotel or something similar so we all can agree shes a thot.

I feel like most of the comments here are like in the sns from the manhwa ......

Hating the character to the point of no return even there's a meaning why they have did it

Dex-chan lover
Now noona has chance.. I always prefer him with the noona anyway...

Road on them coat tails till she made it, he should've stuck with the Noona at least she was already fairly famous because of her grandpa

i binge read the whole series over 4 days or so
i could be mentally blocking out the females but none of them seemed all the interesting
it would be kind of funny to see the other actress make a pass at the mc
noona might be the wife in the end
its been about 3 or so years since high school right? maybe the girl from there will return
who was the girl grading him ch 20? just someone forgettable?

@Codeace13
Just because the choice she made has sense seing it form certain viewpoint, doesn't mean that it makes the end result and development desirable or likeable.
I don't like it at all and I'll hate her, as easy as that.
She DID seem interested in the CEO in that chapter.
She denied their relationship and just ended up leaving him when the rumours spread, what is to like there?
Just because a thot commits to it, doesn't make it justifiable.

She's shit but better this than find out that she's cheating with the one that drove her home in a few chapters.

Thank you for another release! I know it takes a while to blur out the watermark but you're the goat for this. 😄

@Gedanox true tho
and it seems in the chap 96 like they're still together and our boy MC is kinda getting some hate Just because of the scandal .... If she doesn't do a redemption in from of tv and goes with the CEO instead, that I will consider her the biggest THOT of the CENTURY

@Mogima Ohh God

Good riddens. Surprised the relationship even lasted this long. No one liked this relationship from the very beginning because of how random and out nowhere it was. What made it worse was the fact that the chapter before they even met the Restaurant Noona was showing clear interest in MC giving us readers hope for a relationship in the near future. But nope this shitty author does what they do best and just writes off every woman the MC meets. The only saving grace now is the Noona did say that she was coming back after her studying in France. So here is hoping this fucking author grows a brain and actually gives us the Ship that actually made fucking sense. I swear if Noona comes back with a boyfriend...

Well this is proof that she cares about herself more
Which isn't a bad thing tbh
Good thing the art is good otherwise I would've left a long time ago lol

i think there was a chinese site where all the comics are uploaded (raws), not sure about korean comics. can someone help out for clear raws!

When does he get the next girl? It's not like we got any emotional investment into Sumi from the few chapters she was in besides the "rescuing from strangers at the beach"-part.It was more like "She's there now. So what?/Deal with it!"

Users who are viewing this thread