I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

I finally understood what's really bothering me in this manhwa... I mean, besides the clearly imprivised story and weird heighlights. It's in the art : the characters express abolutely zero emotion. It's like watching robots.

From the way people are talking about how this Manhwa has progressed thus far, and from what I have read so far myself (read up to chapter 42 and stopped), I'm beginning to understand why exactly SecretScans wasn't in such a rush to translate this Manhwa. 😂🤣😂

The series is not that good if you're looking for a plot but I enjoy reading it because it's somewhat wholesome

Ok. Finally, plot.
Still, MC looks like 2017 Asian jake Paul who goes through love interests like me going through bad henta

How did Hideyoshi oppress missionaries all the way until 1952? He died in the 1500's lol

Amazing work translating, sadly I am giving up on this, it is too stupid and suffers from "How godlike is the main character today?"

This is like reading the story of a child. It's always and then, and then, and then,... jumping al over the place. Things are just tangentially connected.
The book itself is like "who'se line is it anyway". Everything is made up and the points don't matter.

The connections are bad, like really bad.
Goes on a trip meets an elderly couple, guy turns out to be a big shot from his future university who knows all his other sugar daddies. principal of his highschool knows ministers and the director of the hospital.

It's just wish fulfilment nothing more.
MC gets everything without work. Even when he doesn't want it, he gets it.
Women, money, power, fame, knowledge, connections,... He gets everything without doing anything.

And I thought that there was no magic outside of the book but it seems that
cancer can be cured with some herbs. The power of old timey China still shines in the modern age, god bless ginseng the cure all for everything ever.

Dex-chan lover
@Z3kko you shut your dumb mouth. you can just switch your reading view, don't ruin the experience for everyone else.

This work is very interesting. The author should tone down the MC jumping from one heroine to another though. Im 17 chapters in and theres like 3-4 women thats potential waifus now.

Lol one character said 'bitch' and right after the next character gets censored with 'b*tch' 😁😁😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread