I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

This was soo good at the beginning but know its gotten worse. The story doesnt really make sense. ITS MARTIAL ARTS... wtf
she broke up with him to get ahead in her career but then she says in the interview im his girlfriend. I hope the story gets at least a bit better because i do enjoy it even if its stupid.

Dex-chan lover
You'll be super interested for about 20 or so chapters, then it devolves into a boring nothingness. I dropped this around chpt 70

Interesting concept for a manga, execution is poor. Romance and the FMC(specifically the beach one) are garbage. Great read till mid 20's then speedily degenerating to a noncommital storyline that jumps around about every 10 chapters.

I agree with everyone else here, it's only good in the beginning. As soon as the beach stuff happened, it went from a possible 8/10 to a 6/10 real fast. With the horrible development of that romance, it caused the second love interest to go abroad for work, which was where everything went downhill even further.

First girl was tied to a conflict, it wouldn't have been too interesting, but definitely would be better than his current girlfriend. The second girl was tied to MCs personal connections with important people, and his current girlfriend is just... his girlfriend. She has no importance to the story aside from being his girlfriend. The first girl could've caused some conflict between MC and someone with connections. This could've produced a breakthrough in the MCs skills, and story as a whole since he could've been introduced to a new level (?) of society which would drive him to polish his skills. Second girl could've served as a bridge between the MC and his personal connections, and he could've developed his skills as a chef and become a traveling gourmet. Instead, he will become a traveling doctor (just assuming, he's still in university) I'm at chapter 70ish and I was being hopeful to even read up to this point, but the romance isn't going anywhere. The story and his travels might go somewhere, but I doubt it. It's just jumping from event to event with horrible transitions. Also, what's up with that hairstyle? It's definitely not doing his newfound confidence and appearance any justice.

I don't recommend this unless you have absolutely nothing to read and want to kill time. 4/10, author definitely could've tried something else with the idea behind the story. Also, apologies if my review is all over the place. I can't really express my disappointment properly, so to put it simply- this is trash.

Okay Peps!! I just started reading this and I'm on chapter 9 currently.
Now... I just want to let my feelings out (I hope no one will ostracise me as I'm just blowing my steam off)... So, here's the thing-- know that girl named Eun-ji??-- Yes, the girl who keeps on approaching the MC, who keeps on attracting trouble to MC, who keeps on being a d*mb b*tch to her surroundings and keeps calling MC as friend even though its obvious she likes him... Arrrgghhhhhhh!!! I don't know your case, but mine!--MINE!! I JUST F*CK*NG HATE HER!!!-- SHE'S GETTING ON MY DAMN NERVES...like, like, like, you want her to stay f*cking away from the MC and give him a peaceful life... buuuuutttt the b*tch!!! Oh My Gosh!! The B*TCH!!
Fuufhh~~ Okay~ *breathe~*
In short characters like her, like Eun-ji
(and if I may just add..please.please. don't bash me in this!! The girl on Solo Levelling which the FL for the MC...what's her name again?? Ah yes-- Cha Hae-In -- her existence in the later chapters of dating Sung Jin-woo fucked the story onwards and it became tragic (that's what I feel about her (only for me ok?)) causing me to stop reading the novel at that point two years ago 😭)

So where was I? Yes! So characters like her and Eun-ji is what I hate the most--, what I do really mean is that their character relationship design (to protagonists, i.g. Male L/C), sole reason is to ruin, no, bring disorder to the mc and the story itself.

And you know what irritates me the most???

It is that these characters subject and are portrayed by Females, W O M E N!! Peps........

Ok that'll end there... because I don't know what else to say as I have calmed down already (to those SL fans...please don't roast me. I too am a Simp for Sung Jin-woo and I want the best for him after all those suffering he had... I'm a fan of SL too... but when the part where he and Cha are together its just... most of his love ones... and maybe his world f*ck*ed off... and I just can't bear to read that part... so I stopped.. because I'm weak hearted) I just want my feelings out sooo much!!

If you've come this far... Thank you.☺

Would not recommend, only read this if you hate yourself or are in dire need of a time sink.

It’s so bad it pissed me off it had a great concept so much potential and they done fucked it up it was good in the beginning and it quickly descended into shit I just dropped it on the beach part they just ruined it the romance sucks it’s mostly mid what especially makes me mad is he could’ve had the bad bitch but he chose some random bitch he met at a beach and it’s so mid I nearly fell asleep it got me sleeping shit I would rather watch paint dry it could've been so much better please don’t waste your time on this mid shit

Well it went downhill a lot at the end, guess it got axed with the abrupt ending and all. Ah well, was a decent read.

Users who are viewing this thread