I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

Dex-chan lover
wow this got real bad after like 30 what happened lmao
art suddenly got way worse and writing completely changed

ch 90, its getting boring and the fact that the artist can't draw faces is annoying me.

How do I say this? It is really bad.
There is no Drama, the MC is always winning and at some point he acted like it is his natural talent (cooking competition) and ruined it for everyone else while saying "it is just a hobby, duh".
What he is doing, is just helping a couple of people and thats practically it - like the daughter of the SK PM, at the wellfare center, what a boring story.
I dropped it after he wanted to joing some scam university for poking needles.

What happened? It was pretty decent at first and now it's starting to feel like bland & generic stuff I hate to see

Fair warning.

It starts of decently and then around chapter 80 or so the author presumably died or got possessed and the story got taken over by a chunbyou on crack using a random plot generator to switch the plot (and genre) every 10 chapters or so.

Double-page supporter
There was only two things that barely counterbalanced all defaults of this manga. These two reasons was :
- Hair (I love their hair so much omg)
- The fact that basic logic wasn't raped yet

Turns out that hair alone cannot save it for me when he starts throwing cars with the force.

I was so shook when he suddenly lifted cars like he suddenly become superman hahahaha wats wrong w the author suddenly he becomes like superhero or sth

Whelp... this was good at around chapter 80 after that.. it went downhill or something.... story was thrown right outa the window.

Group Leader
This is so fucking stupid.

This is just so fucking stupid.

I don't know if the author's actually this bad at writing plot points or it's a parody of the genre. And I'm not confident it's the latter.

NO ONE thought of SEASONING FOOD??? oh MY GOD HES A LITERAL GOD SUNG JINWOO NOW

"it starts off decently" you said
Rw44QLr.jpg

OH NO MY SHOULDER’S FUCKING BROKEN AND MY RIBS ARE CRACKED

2 pages later

CLIMBS OUT OF A FUCKING CRASHED TRAIN EFFORTLESSLY

4 pages later

LIFTS A CHILD AND A GROWN WOMAN OUT OF SAID CRASHED TRAIN HAVING RE ENTERED THE DAMN THING EFFORTLESSLY

FUCKING WHAT?

Group Leader
Honestly I'm fine with all the power fantasy and overwhelming feats of superhuman strength, but the manga is written like the author smoked a blunt, deleted all his brain cells, and then made this manga.

Man, this had such good potential. It was a fun slice of life power fantasy, there wasn’t any big villains, no sinister organizations, it was just fun and peaceful. But man, it sometimes feels like entire chapters were cut out, the story just jumps forward without any cohesion in between. Man, and it had such potential too.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to say one thing...................
Noona was the number 1 waifu material.
What the hell with mc, looking for sumi only.

Users who are viewing this thread