I Stan the Prince - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I love Angela lol. Just bonking everyone on the head. I really really want Angela and the Crown Princess to be friends. I am tired of tropes where the princess or whatever is antagonistic against the fl over a misunderstanding or another man or so... especially when they, otherwise, get along well or have things in common to bond over

Im really grateful!. Thanks for translating this, ive been waiting for the chapters 41-45 like forever. So thank u so much.

Are those tears in his eyes and on his face? Is he crying?? even if they arent, he always looks so sad and inwardly crying😢

Bro the crown prince is really nice, but has a shitty family. I don't want him as crown prince, but he also doesn't deserve to die or anything bad like that :(
Hope the shitty uncle gets The Bad soon though. Abuse is 100% the way to go to make us hate someone xD

Thanks for the update!

It's so funny how the fl hitting everyone's heads accidentally. Abt the crown prince, i think it bcs of the domestic violence his hand seems shaking a bit... i hope he can get out of that shit his uncle gave him and be with his siblings again like when they're young...
i think fl might be the one who will 'save' the crown prince...
They all deserve the better..!
thanks for the update!

This is horrible, I like both of the male leads, and I wish both of them equally well... Can we, like, clone Angela or something, so that the crown prince doesn't end with a broken heart?

Users who are viewing this thread