I Stan the Prince

@stormii11 Thanks. I meant that normally it has the Korean name listed under alternate names. The cover is also slightly stylized and I'm not confident at all in Korean. :D

Edit: thanks to you I found the raws! \o/ thanks a lot :)

OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS❤❤❤
This is a really good story, The plot is a combination between korean modern social life and fantasy kingdom tradition

Each chapter has long enough scene so maybe the scanlator would take more time than other to translate this

😍😍Thank you for translating and hard work! Omg Princess Hoya is so cool! I can't wait to see more of her! !😆😍😘

LOL dat credit page is gold. The staff are like the maids who gossip and eat popcorn behind the bars with 3D glasses. That edit was 🤣🤣🤣

Love that edit in the end. XD The popcorn and 3d glasses XD
I feel this comic is promising and i am really looking forward to the future interactions between ML and FL.
Also the sister looks amazing. <3 <3.

I hate the "stanning" part of the title so much. It sounds ridiculous and probably won't age well either.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, why do I always find these when they are just starting and not after 100 or something chapters lol
This looks like a fun read, followed~

The title made me cringe so hard 😖I want to know how thought this was a great idea

Users who are viewing this thread