I Stan the Prince

Princess Hoya is goals 😍😍😍

The ML seems to have social anxiety which given his history makes total sense.

Loving the FL's zest for life.

The art continues to be gorgeous AF 😍👌🏿

Just read synopsis. Can't imagine how the plot could unravel. So mysterious

Aggregator gang
At this point just seeing this word makes me want to vomit...

Aggregator gang
Stanning someone is not being a fan. It's being a fan and stalker, so just being a general obsessiv creep. Change the title back to what it actual is.

Group Leader
@black1210 @Karsh
MFcrU9m.png

It means being a passionate fan, and the "actual title" that you're referring to is a Korean slang term that means to join someone's fandom. Get off your high horse and stop talking like you actually know something about what the "actual title" is.

Hoya needs to explain to Rayburn what she did to the other princess because the Crown Prince's fiance looks like she has some other ideas in her head.
Chapter was getting kinda messy

Aggregator gang
@vitamilk So killing yourself and your family just because your idol didn't notice you is just being "passionate"? Ok then dumb fuck.
And the original title said being a fan of not stanning when I remember right that is what I was revering to

Aggregator gang
@Turkeyjerkey in the 2 years it's been used as a word? Yeah no it has the exact meaning it always had.
You all do know that the word "fan" exist, which does not imply that you are an obsessive stalker right?

Group Leader
@black1210 Language isn’t stagnant and you clearly don’t understand anything about sociolinguistics or pop culture so go ahead and be stuck in your ways.

You also clearly don’t understand Korean since you can’t translate the title “properly” so we’re done here.

Stay ignorant. :)

Ya’ll out here worried about the word stan and I’m here trying to figure out if Burbon (red head knight) is female 😂

Aggregator gang
@vitamilk Wtf are you on about? I didn't say anything about any 'actual title' bullshit and it's pretty clear that it's you who's on this high horse of yours here. 'Ackshually!...' "sTaY iGnOrAnT"

I know exactly what this word means and its common usage makes me figuratively nauseous, mainly because the types of people who most often use it are also one of the most insufferable people I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

@Karsh "wTf ArE YoU oN aBoUt" LMAO okay buddy
why don't you think twice before you come talk shit about something like a word in the title of a webcomic.
Get a life dude. Seeing people like you who complain about a single word of all things make me wanna barf from how insufferable you are.

@Karsh BARF
Why don't you leave the translator of the series alone. Just don't read it if it bothers your sensitive little soul so much. wtf?????

who cares about the title, just read the damn series or don't
i'm just here for my webtoon 😒

@Karsh imagine referencing messages that weren't even aimed towards you lolol
guess you're 'Ackshually!...' "sTaYiNg iGnOrAnT" too

Aggregator gang
Point proven.

Edit: Lmao wait, 2 of those accounts were literally made yesterday - who was the one who created alt-accounts just to try to simp for the translator?

Double-page supporter
@black1210
2 years? The slang originated from an emjnem song that came out literally 20 years ago. That's plenty of time for the meaning of a word to drift, especially on the internet. It originally meant a creepy, obsessive stalker fan. Now it essentially means the same thing, but minus the darker elements. The key difference is that it is now used by people to describe themselves, instead of only being an insult.

Users who are viewing this thread