I Stan the Prince

This girl’s mere existence is rapidly and incredibly improving his life. It really feels uneven, since they’re threatening her, trapping her, and making demands constantly. At least she’s cheerful about it. :<

I'm usually all about these and the ML is my type, but MC is just too boring and uninteresting to carry this for me. Maybe if it gets better after chpt 8..also I wish I were Hoya

Fed-Kun's army
I'd actually like to think the first prince is in love with Bourbon and wants nothing to do with the crown... but is forced to bc of his dumb uncle.

Uncle killed blue hair's mom. I'm calling it now. Also, I really hope that all of the siblings end up getting along and Hoya becomes Empress. She legit seems like the only one intrested in politics anyway. Black hair seem like he's only doing it cause he has to, but Hoya is putting in effort.

I’m one of those people that delayed reading this because of the title.... honestly the title is kinda a turnoff but it’s not that big of a deal. You’ll lose some readers but this is not getting payed by the reader so doesn’t matter.

The story is great though. Realistically the author should be dead by now though because of how foolishly reckless she is lol.
8/10

Why are the black lotus scans divided in Mexican and Spanish ??? Can't you put them under 1 country please, it's annoying

Users who are viewing this thread