I Stan the Prince

Wow you went on to kill a person because they wrote something about you that you don't like. Good job prince, you sure have a stellar personality.

The second rose book better be about anglea? And the duke/prince 😳 this manhwa is so good I want to see some romance soon but I feel like it’s slowing building up to the climax

When sir Mano said “she”, I had to rub my eyes to make sure I read that right.......... that SOB Bourbon is a SHE?!!!!😱
Well that doesn’t change the fact that I hate her 😒. She always trynna chop off someone’s head especially the Duke and now my Angela 🤬

I think the female lead is extremely annoying, but the character design of the ML is probably one of my favorites..very conflicting

This is hilarious. Angela is such an idiot but it’s part of her appeal I think. I
wonder where she came from. If she’s a run away slave, why can she write so well.

she is SO annoying. i can’t stand the blatant fetishism with these idiots that are in every mf manga

i love the way the artist draws girls 😭💖 the way bourbon keeps picking on the espelidos or whatever? amazing. we love a woman who is simply awful ❤

I wanted to give this a chance but everyone saying FL is annoying af and I also hate super annoying FLs lol what to do...

I can understand why a lot of people call the female lead annoying, but I think her personality is much more refreshing than the other typical female leads.

Thanks for the update! I love this series! I don’t understand why readers don’t like the FL. I like her bubbly personality & despite her childhood hardships, she finds joy in the little things and continues to embrace life with positivity and hope.

I've read about 20 chapters. The art is good, the premise is amazing, the story is lackluster to the point of being boring. Like, it's not even that nothing ever happens, it's just that the writing/script and storyboard themselves drag everything else down to a halt.

Seems like the author wanted to make a pure gag comic, and for some reason went with a romance/intrigue plot (with just hints of humor) instead.

guys dont believe the people saying the female lead is annoying,she's not and this is an amazing series

I'm pretty sure people think the MC here is annoying because she actually has a brain about her. She's a bit oblivious to intrigue, and she obviously daydreams a lot since her occupation is writing fanfics, but she's isn't stupid and she's noticing the little things and starting to make sense out of the intrigue. She's got a lot of pep in her step though, so if you have an obsession for morbid, too-serious characters you're better off focusing on the side characters.

Let me just preface that THIS IS MY FAVORITE MANGA TO EVER EXIST. The art is immaculate and has improved immensely as the chapters progress. (It was outstanding from the beginning but I personally prefer the current art style!) This storyline is stellar and has captivated my attention from the beginning. Unlike typical Korean plots where the female lead is reincarnated, this really struck out as unique for me. Upon skimming through the comments, I notice quite a few haters toward the female lead. I personally LOVE her naive and ebullient personality. The contrast between her and Rayburn is like peanut butter and jelly. She is extremely sociable (as you will see in the future chapter: spoiler alert) which helps balance out Rayburn's reserved trait. At the time I am composing this, it is only chapter 35, but as the story unfolds, you will gradually see more of why Angela has this personality. For those who are tentative, PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Users who are viewing this thread