I Stan the Prince

So who is the person with a patch eye? And I'm curious about Angela especially her background. Aside fleeing from the countryside then became a slave? Any leads about her being from a noble family or perhaps a royalty too or an ordinary person? like no slave can read and write well

Nooo why do I never learn my lesson I should never read things that are Hiatus /cry this is really great too =(

Thank you for the chapters =)

CALLING EACH OTHER BY THEIR FIRST NAMES KYAHHH wish we had that relationship level in our culture

Lol I never understood the first name thing. If everyone went by their last name wouldn’t it get confusing when people had the same name? Like in high school I had so many cousins with the same last name as me and some were in my class. I don’t know. They’re cute tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Cool premise, really sloppy execution. Doesn't feel like much is happening, or what does happen, doesn't impact the story enough. Also, not enough stanning and writing. Kinda sorta generic plot in a generic setting.

Group Leader
Crown prince be like "wahhh no one loves me"

But theres bourbon simping for him and ready to die for him

It reminded me a lot of What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim with the childhood memories, stern prince and bubbly female lead. The story could go on without the childhood memories tbh.

A bit of a slow burn with a lot of expected backgrounds from characters and cliches but could get you hooked with the flow anyway. I love long strips with art made with effort not just zoomed in characters and blurry background. I wished FL started writing more instead of sneaking out too often. Bringing her to decipher a secret fanfic is not necessary but to bring her close to the Crown Prince. I guess there was a time a lack of ideas for CP to nail the author in there or probably some fan service for CP fans.

The ending is obvious by now but I’ll look forward for future releases and see how it goes. I’m kinda conflicted whether to drop reading it now but I’m also a completionist. Something you might pick up while waiting for other releases.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to dislike Angela. Her 'stanning' is just a bit too much for me. I think I'm dropping this

@lulupu22 come to Brasil. We NEVER use our family name when talking to each other. Not even when we are talking to our teachers and they to us, not even when we talk about the President of he county. We don't like such unecessary formalities. By the way, you can call me just Helen or whatever. We really don't care much.

Idk what's the correct wording for it, but I really like the choreography (?) of the character movements, particularly between the FL and ML! The action scenes that have them in it flow so well for some reason, like yeah he's saving her from some imminent danger but somehow the movements are so heart fluttering?? Ahhhh idk maybe I just find these "poses" quite unique since it's not the typical shoujo manga stuff like kabedon, princess carry etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread