I Stan the Prince

finaly a story where the main cast ( brother sister half brother + scholar) has a decent amount of brain power
i mean every one beside them is stupid to varying degrees but those 4 have at least a normal level which is rare especially since the highest brain power belongs to the half brother which is very rare for a antagonist

Team MC is so dumb. Even the antagonist have teleportation magic that he appears like everywhere. lol.

@RevolutionX407 You can read the official english translations on tappytoon! It’s under the title “I Stan The Prince”; if you want a link, it’s within the manhwa’s description box thing if you click on “Official English” !

this is probably my favorite manhwa hdjdjd i just love everything about this. the art, plot, "choreography" or poses of the characters 🥺

Fed-Kun's army
I can agree a lot with people loving the 'choreo'. The movements of the characters and panels feel a lot more fluid than most manhwas I've read. I don't fill in gaps with my imagination as they are mostly provided for me or well implied that I don't feel like I'm making it up for myself. Scenes don't feel clunky or too short. Even just with the latest chapter 38- this is not a spoiler - Rayburn's movements don't jump from one cut to another. I can tell easily that he's doing one thing that will lead to the next and both parts are shown.

We stan a good story and also stan a very well-drawn story.

What the heck whered the chapters all go??😩I just remembered about this series but I guess since it got licensed by Tappytoon they deleted the chapters?!!! But now to read them u have to pay 💀

I hope people understand that the point of fan translations is supposed to be so people can enjoy it if it's not already available in their language. The right thing to do if it gets licensed in that language is to delete it. Not all do, but that's what you should be doing. Just "I don't want to pay" was never the purpose. You should still go and support the artist by reading from legal sources, not "I can't afford it so I'm going to read only translations". People are not entitled to free entertainment at an artist's expense.

Dex-chan lover
@Andrea84200 It's not at their expense if you were never going to be their customer anyways. The vast majority of people watched BECAUSE it was free, so they aren't losing sales. In fact, until very recently, we weren't even their market and had nothing to do with them.

Then, they tried to make a business off of groups that were never their customers, when, in all honesty, we'd have been fine if they just left us alone.

Not that I don't buy legal copies of my manga. I do. I just don't like opening them... it bends the pages...

Users who are viewing this thread