I Stan the Prince

Dex-chan lover
@Andrea84200

The problem is that official translations are often so far behind fan translations, so it’s easy to lose interest before they catch up. On top of that, which licensing group has access to what series on which platform is an absolute mess, so finding the series again is a pain. Not to mention, it’s very difficult to notice when something gets licensed and removed from MangaDex.

To make matters worse, a lot of upcoming official translations are on a pay-per-chapter service. At minimum, they are annoying, but more commonly, they are predatory. There few affordable subscription services like Manga Plus or Viz with good value and good quality.

Dex-chan lover
A fudge. It’s licensed by TappyToon. It’s just like another service I absolutely hate, WebNovel.com.

The prices seem reasonable at first, especially if you’re only reading one or two chapters at 37 cents per chapter, but it’s prohibitively expensive when you try to catch up to a lengthy series or read multiple at once. You could easily spend tens of dollars in a few days for a long series or two.

Compared to something like Disney+ ($7.99 monthly), Netflix ($14.00 monthly), or Viz ($1.99 monthly for 100 chapters a day), services like TappyToon and WebNovel look like absolute scams.

makes me sad the the series is licensed under tappytoon.

As much as i want to continue the series, i don't want translation group to secretly translate which in turn negative impact monetary gain for the author themselves. Droppin so many series because of licensing into bad webtoon service ;/ (not becuz of havin to pay, but the amount and most of those apps are so buggy)

it's such a shame that all the chapters got deleted since it was licensed by tappytoons T-T i know supporting the creator is good but at the same time, the chapters can get really expensive just as @LecherousLeech said to the point it's a bit ridiculous

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update.
I did try to support all the authors that get on the official website but it was so far behind and in total, pretty expensive.

Group Leader
@litatata @Shirokamisama @Amamoo and for everyone else asking: tappy asked them to remove all of their chapters. tappy also frequently checks MD

for those of you complaining: support the author or figure it out on your own. don't hate the scan group

@nico-chi
I never said that I hate the scan group for this.
I hate that the chapters get deleted.
Especially when it's because of sites like tappy, that drain your money more than sites that asks for monthly subscription like Netflix. It's basically a scam what they are doing.
I'm really thankfull for the scan groups for their work! ^^ <3

The translation was perfect! Thank u sm for taking the time to share it with us ❤️❤️😭

thank you for picking it up and posting on here you did a great job I'm so happy someone started posting it back here again I didn't like having to use other sites to read this one

Users who are viewing this thread