I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dude... bringing home a dead drunk person who's not in her right mind is never a good move. That's called assault. And here I was thinking that MC was clinging on to ML before and thus why they had a one night stand. Turned out she was duped completely. He made her feel guilty and ask her to take responsibility when in fact he was the one assaulting her. That is not right, in any way, for any reason.

Just because he's good looking, wealthy, and has a high position, it doesn't make the assault any right either.

wow wow so now we know what happened that night,,,,, so like did his character not change from the original novel? cause fl said that he was possessive and toxic so like??? rn he’s sort of tricking her so she can love him,,, oh gosh man i really thought she was the one who like u know initiated the bed um cozy time but uhhh ok

but um anyways ty for uploading!! the story went some place that i did not expect, curious for what happens next! and i love my sylvia fix lol

Thank u for the triple upload!! I hope the ML becomes less toxic so FL can fall in love uwu

Well the friend did say something about a second glass so maybe he wasn’t completely sober either :((

aww that's kinda cute. I'm glad we got flashback to what entailed that night. 😃

That's really cute omg I'm glad his perspective is shown AAAAA tho i hope he'll slowly changed his ways of having her not just by simply forcing her, it'll be more adorable and acceptable that way hihi

Wow, wow, wow! (ノ∇≦*) I still have yet to decide if this will develop into a heathy or toxic relationship, but I do have to admit that this chapter really made me pretty giddy.

(P.s. @mymilkshakes I’m pretty sure that he wasn’t able to get another glass because Ripley pushed him to the back of the line, but don’t quote me on that lol)

This is super cute... If only in fiction. Remember kids, don't sleep with an intoxicated person because they can't legally consent and it's rape. But this was a cute chapter if you ignore the law >:D

Aggregator gang
Wow that's cringe. Sexual assault is not romantic folks.😟

Oh sh!t was there consent? I don't think so..... 😬
She wasn't really coming onto him, but if she was it still wouldn't be right cause she drunk but oh well

Double-page supporter
UHHHHHHH. That's... rape, my dude. The best case scenario is still shitty, that being they didn't do the dirty, but he's lying to her.

I am LESS chill with this now.

Thanks for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
Absolutely massive braincells and gonads in the comments tonight, you mad lads! Glad to know that we know how disgusting this is!

This was cute. Love seeing him all blushy blushy over her. Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️

Users who are viewing this thread