I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

This was super cute until the rape part. Sigh, why couldn’t they just had left that out and him falling for her without sexually assaulting her while she was drunk? I really liked it until then

@dess yeah... He's also really manipulative about it after

And @gladiatorua
Seeming coherent is different from ability to give consent. Drunk = impaired = legally incapable of consent
Also, she's really drunk, kinda blurring her realities, and past the point of black out (didn't remember anything the next day, even from waaaay earlier in the night)

At first it seemed like she got on him when she's drunk. So yes.. Take responsibility. Can't say it's rape if you're doing the raping drunk or not.
But this chapter tho... Lol yeah sry nope.
Sure she likes him but that's not consent

thanks for the update to the translators as always.
remember kids, irl this is rape, if they are drunk they can't consent. full stop.

I kinda have a feeling that they did not sleep together. Sure seems that way, but I think they didn't.

Mmmmm feels yandere man. Im glad we're getting clarification on what happened here, it explains why he's so insistent a bit more!

Fed-Kun's army
well we knew he was a dark, obsessive, yandere shit from the getgo afsljkfsdlkj so i guess this is consistent with his characterization. like YEAH it's not his fault he grew up twisted but!!! he's still twisted!!! man ripley really just went for his kokoro tho, huh lfjdaskljdf 😳

i'm glad everyone in the comments agrees that this is NOT okay. i do think they probably did sleep together bc... he wanted to bind her to him no matter what so... like yeah, makes sense. i hope we can FINALLY know for sure next chapter tho bc even this is kind of ambiguous??? like it SEEMS very likely that they did but also it COULD BE that they didn't??? and he could just trick her into thinking they did which is still shitty lol but. You KNow.
EDIT: WAIT WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING, I JUST REMEMBERED FROM A SPOILER SOMEONE MENTIONED IN ANOTHER CHAPTER THAT
THEY TOTALLY DID SLEEP TOGETHER, AND THEN THEY SLEPT TOGETHER AGAIN WHEN THEY WOKE UP AND SHE WAS SOBER AFLJKFSLJK I COMPLETELY FORGOT NVM LOL

anyway thank you for the update!! man how can that guy be so cute, falling in love and all, and still be so scummy dfalfdlj :'))) ripley DID say she wished to be loved like that... BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR 💀

Lol. Wat the heck!! The story title should be more like "The male lead stole my First Night" 😂😂😂 Anyway Thank you translators :)

even tho I'm against taking advantage of someone while they're drunk. this was cute. it feels wrong but imma just look past my morals.

Wtf so he kidnapped her while she's drunk, title needs to be changed lol

@herpesfreesince2003 me too. My morals are being blocked by their cuteness. Ripley looks so beautiful, he's handsome too, not just their appearances... but just them, together. I'm loving them more and more.

Plus, as long as no one's hurt (physically and mentally/emotionally) both in drunkeness and in sobriety, I'm fine(?). Since this is just a story (sorry for those who are offended?), where she's only thinking that "it" was a "mistake" because she wants the story to flow like the "original".

Thanks for the updates SDS!😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread