I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

So are you gonna continue scanlating or drop this project

Anyway thanks a lot for the chapters!!!!!

Thanks for the chapter! 😁

It seems like the duke already knows her train of thought and is preempting all her actions; it's funny and scary at the same time. ^^;;

Dex-chan lover
The maid praying is what got me.

You cannot because you are no virgin.l

Hm. If the life of a nun is really as like that I might actually consider being a nun if I actually ended up inside one of these novels. I wouldn't mind praying for four hours a day, since I guess talking to God about your life would just be self-reflection/thinking by yourself. I don't eat a whole lot (because I don't usually move around enough to spend a lot of energy, lmao) and I don't usually pay too much attention to what I eat anyways. Also not a picky eater. I'd miss entertainment (like comics) but if I was inside a Middle Ages/Victorian setting, entertainment would have been scarce, and I could totally make do of what I have inside of my head.
And the work would basically be the equivalent of working for a charity organization (unpredictable and difficult but somewhat rewarding). If I were male though I wouldn't be a monk, the head shaving and the scripture copying is a bit too much. (Leaving my handwriting for future generations to learn their religion from sounds daunting. Even though I do recall that there were a lot of monks that wrote in the margins of the Scriptures. Like I think that there was a manuscript page with a monk noting that he was mad because a mouse ate his bread or something like that in the margin.)

Aggregator gang
Lol, I kinda live like a nun except for the lack of food and talking to god for 5hours a day
Like god gave you food so eat as much as you want, just don't take it for granted

And I'm pretty sure you have to be a virgin to become a nun, but who am I to say?

Gosh shes stupid bwahahahaha. But it's endearing instead of annoying, did she really think she could trick him. Our poor clueless baby, she's trying so hard 😂

Dex-chan lover
I could deal with all of the praying and stuff but idk if I could do the fasting when they already eat so sparsely. That a big sad

Users who are viewing this thread