I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

1awwww so nice that you translate for your sister :D thanks for the chapter. It looked very well done!

I'm going to just say that it's so sweet of you to translate for your sister! And thx for the translation!

Looks well done actually! and I MTL For My Sister hahaha your intro/disclaimer image really brought a smile to my face hahahaha I hope your sister enjoys reading!! Thanks for this!

Omg! you MTL for your sister! that's so cute! lol I'm of jealous. I wish I had a sweet sibling like you.

it was rly funny at the beginning but why am i feeling cringey and rly sorry for the duke now and frustrated with ripley? :(

MTL i don’t really care about scan wars but this quality of translation is not comparable to the previous scans quality. please stop going around and “translating” all my faves and posting this. just share the chapters with your sister.

@herianca

uh well he did sleep with her when she was drunk and is now forcing her to marry him so maybe not that sorry?
Even if they slept with consent, he's still forcing a marriage because he likes her and thinks he can make her fall in love with him later.
Ripley just wants to be left alone.

Group Leader
@Gooeybuttercake
Here's how you can ignore all the translations done by me so it will never appear on your feed: https://mangadex.org/thread/182856 😃

As much as I can recall, there's no such thing as which manga/manhwa belongs to any unofficial translation group. It is a different story if let's say I am translating this when there's an official English release by Naver Webtoon.

Double-page supporter
@elezend Blocking you doesn't stop the drama that comes from you translating series that other people are already working on. If you were at least going after the ones that hadn't been updated for months, you'd have a leg to stand on.

Group Leader
@GodGinrai isn't half a month a tad bit long for a weekly series? The only immoral thing I would say is to make profits out of any translations (patreon, donation) if you were never the official translator to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread