I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

If only she were smart enough to outwit the duke. ^^;; I can't help laughing at the absurdity of this, it's like Bakarina all over again.

Double-page supporter
She's so dumb and funny! I love all the stunts she pulls.
Usually , at this point I would start thinking she's going too far and being over dramatic but she has a fair reason for her behaviour.

BUT imo Best Chara is the Maid lol

Okai this chapter made a laugh a lot, and I love it so much. I like that we got a bit of a backstory from the female lead. I can see why she's going that far even if it's for comedic relief.

The look on the maid's face with too funny, it was obvious that she was saying "I don't know if you're ugly but you already are lazy and stupid and he already likes you so..." He really must like her if he's putting up with all of these shenanigans, or he can see right through them which is also a real possibility, and he's intentionally refusing to comment on any of them just to mess with her. Honestly I feel like it's 50/50 at this point.

@bunny-k1m Oh man, I'm very tempted to follow suite |D; I get such bad second hand embarrassment (reading comments not even halfway through the chapter to see if others are feeling like me at the moment)

Dex-chan lover
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

GGs

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
i understand about her reason of being afraid, but i don't understand why she still cares about the novel plot. nobody, not even the 'female lead' is against her marriage (except the villain of course, but let's not care about villains because that's what they do), like at this point she should know nothing resembles the plot anymore, if the novel's plot is what was holding her back before, she should just go with it.

Fed-Kun's army
....somebody ought to slap the ridiculous out of her .-.
like she is in that reality now....original plot line already thrown out of the window at that time, also....there's no reason for her to think she is betraying her friend when she's clearly...stated she doesn't even know him and not interested in him (hell she was scared of him i think).-.

Users who are viewing this thread