I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
But....she tried to talk honestly....and reject this relationship; but he made it absolutely impossible for her to escape him :( She even tried other more harmless plots to escape this; nothing worked out. Just imagine trying to reject someone so much and so often; all ending up in failure to the point of wanting to injure yourself... If this story was a notch darker; then this would be a story of forced marriage because the guy in power "loves" her too much and won't take a "no" for an answer

I think both of them are at fault here. First of all the Duke cannot take no for an answer. No matter how much you love her you should be able to take no for answer.and second Ripley is going to far, she literally wants to stop this marriage to the point she wants to harm herself. They both have their reasond but still too far.

This girl is a moron lmao, but the duke is stubborn as well, so, I guess they fit each other? Twin souls.

I have no idea why so many people are being nasty towards mc and excusing the Duke. Is it because he's hot? Imagine instead he was some fat old balding guy doing the same stuff, would you guys still be so critical of mc going for extreme in making him go away?

Just because he's hot is it okay to totally disregard her opinion and force shit.

y’all keep blaming ripley but she’s literally been telling the duke she doesn’t want to marry him all this time?

like it doesn’t matter if he loves her because it should be her choice??? just because someone loves you doesn’t mean you have to love them back????? and she knows the duke from the book plus his previous reputation, why would she believe in any capacity that he wouldn’t crush her head as he has threatened before. even if he didn’t harm her, he could very well ruin her family as implied by the reputation that precedes him.

they both have faults, stop pinning this all on ripley.

Y’all do you not see how ABSOLUTELY desperate Ripley is to get out of this marriage? She doesn’t want to actually die because thats what she’s been threatened with if she refuses the marriage so shes using any other ploy she can. Though ya jumping off a balcony and faking unconscious is um a little extreme, shes only going through this method because she’s been unable to outright refuse the marriage. Maybe not the right way to do it, but she’s doing it out of desperation cause the duke LITERALLY REFUSES ANY OTHER OPTION FOR HER

Ummm Does anyone remember how Ripley the one putting hopes on the Duke?? Like the Duke finally sees how someone actually didn't see him as bloody Duke, and that someone supposed to be Ripley.. So in other hand, Ripley literally didn't take accountability on her own action.. And the way she did now only gonna made the Duke worse by betraying her own words at that night.. Which if Ripley hoping the story to flow as the original story, that won't be achievable.. And I'm not excusing the Duke nor the Duke is hot, the drawing just okay.. It just the storyline here especially the way Ripley approach it baser on the storyline instead of this is her real life now.. Everyone there isn't just a character that gonna act like a puppet based on the storyline Ripley read in the previous life..

Well, like, he’s been threatening to kill her if she refuses so it makes sense that she would think he doesn’t care much for her welfare

I think Ripley is within her right to reject him but that's not the reason I'm annoyed I'm annoyed because SHE LIKES HIM TOO and her reasoning behind her rejection of him is not only absolutely ridiculous its also selfish she's trying to push the Duke and the og MC in to what she believes is their "rightful place" without seriously considering what they both want she's allowing herself to get so caught up in what she thinks is the right thing to do that she's hurting herself and others in the process

I’m so confused why she’s going to such lengths. Like she’s never wholeheartedly rejected him, but then again, she’s so dumb it kind of fun to watch

This is kinda emotionally abusive ngl but like idk both of them r idiots cant yalls just talk properly without idk the threat of murder and ripley please stop thinking that you're not the rightful one or sumn and zeronis bruh u cant keep ignoring what she wants jus bc u like her

Edit Hey its been two minutes sorry for calling them idiots they have their own circumstances and i hope they get through it ❤

well.. I just gotta say.. I love Sylvia so much~ she can have her webtoon~ I hope she'll have a happy ending~

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for both of them. They need a healthy dose of open and clear communication~

Fed-Kun's army
Guys I feel awful reading this. Will someone read the next 2 chapters and tell me if it gets better? I'm pretty angry at Ripley atm.

Users who are viewing this thread