I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Thank you for the update !!!!

For those who are confused, I think the novel goes over what happened in greater detail. The gist is that the Duke knew all along that Ripley was scheming to get out of the engagement, but that did not stop him from pursuing her (which is kinda... :/// ). The scene was supposed to end with a pretty intense makeout sesh that leaves Ripley in a daze for a while which is why she seems so scatterbrained the scene following 😂

The novel also had a little dialogue between Sylvia and Ripley where she receives the invitation from Rose, but it wasn't super plot relevant. Rose's family is basically trying to show off their new ships to people after winning the Duke's investment.

lol this manhwa certainly has a way of turning lines better suited to a horror movie into something fluffy.

Woman:I didn't want to marry you. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. You just wanted to force me to marry.
Man: I know and I don't care. I'm going to marry you and never let you go.

Dex-chan lover
Noice I want moar of their stupid love comedy, thank you Sam and cot

Thank you! Man he's giving me whiplash lol happy she FINALLY said what I'm sure he wanted to hear..even though looks like he knew all along? but still wants her.. uhh so twisted lol but at least they're ok now right? That look he gave her at the end I'm 💀 XD

See? Nothing that honesty and words wouldn't be able to fix........ That's what I would love to say buuuuuuuuuuut.... His "love" is one of those things you don't need... Unless, of course, you're into that kind of thing 🤔

“The pirates had to pass through the Rit Straight, where pirates frequently appear.” ???? I think this is a translation error.

Also “even if it was a little late by” should be “even if it takes a little longer by” when talking about the different route to take

The manhwa needs to do the novel justice and be spicier LOL thank you for translating ! Take your time!

Users who are viewing this thread