I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Weeeeell, to be fair, the Duke was wrong trying to force her into an unwilling marriage. Makes sense she would try to run away.

Either I'm misunderstanding the context or you're mixing up your negatives a lot.

For example, om page 44, the bubble where she says "now, will it not go to the development..." It seems like, from the context, that since she fixed up Etoile with nice clothes and such, she will not become embarrassed this time, as opposed to what happened in the original. But what the speech bubble says is the complete opposite.

Thank you for your work!!!
The duke makes my heart flutter not gonna lie his personality is totally my type

its no surprise that this is how things got cleared up bc they are both as balls off the wall as each other 😀 and some things just resolves itself on its own

thank u sam and cot ❤️ without you we would never have seen how truly well matched they are

now all of it were resolved. ripley apologized and zeroness also admitted that he did tried to force ripley to marry him. they're both wrong in some parts so let's not just blame one side

thank you so much for the update!!!

it kinda doesnt sit right with me that ripley hasnt suffered enough and zeronis hasnt reflected enough. but i guess they need to reflect on each other's mistakes with each other's presence?????? idk

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm jaded now and I don't know why I'm still here lmao

...but the Duke just straight up admitting he knew she didn't want to get married but trying to force it anyways just isn't romantic to me??? lol whoops I guess I left my romcom brain at home

Dex-chan lover
to be honest, it shouldn't have been resolved like that. our protagonist should still be having trepidation over his behavior, even if it's in line with his character, it's not fair to the duke.
will be reading the official translation while reading this.

Dex-chan lover
There is a very, very important scene skipped here.

The duke tongue kissed red chan after saying he was still crazy about her. It was so intense that red chan doesn't remember how she got into the carriage afterwards

Hey @april_anne ! I haven't found any actual English translations for the web novel but I can link a spoiler thread where users have done their own mini translations. These were all done casually so there's not much to expect in terms of quality. Scroll down a few comments to get to the Master Post that has links to all the chapters.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/i-stole-the-male-lead%E2%80%99s-first-night.108142/

Sorry if this isn't what you were hoping for 😅

Users who are viewing this thread