I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

she finally came out with the truth!! bless!!! The Duke being all
"yeah I knew you didn't" - what? That's not romantic dude, though somehow I'm more ok with it here than in other stories. I think maybe because he seems to love her, and not in a purely possessive way? LIke I kinda get the feeling that he tried to seduce her/make her fall in love with him, in his own way. She's obviously not unaffected, and she did proclaim her love for him, so he might have gone the "she'll get used to the idea and stop protesting so much" a la 'the lady doeth protest too much'. Love addled his brain.

That ending is curious though, I wonder what happened after the conversation we saw... did she just run like usual. He's very cold hmm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR FEEDING ME WOTH SOMETHING I LOVE SEIKBCSROOJ

Dex-chan lover
So, even though The Duke knew from the start... he still acted liked a dick to a person that he knew was weak willed.

Dex-chan lover
what the? so there's no outcome yet? "i don't wanna marry u" "i don't care" wait what? so they gonna drag this? i guess everything will be solved when fl got herself a man.. until then... urgh

Ripley is so annoying! Like uuugghhhh girl you rushed there to point finger yet not apologizing for the stunt that you created to fool a person you dont want to marry insisting he has a different person as a destiny, second why are u so hung up on the fact that you are in a novel world? IT IS YOUR REALITY NOW, and lastly grow some balls admit your mistake say sorry, mean it and do something to amend the mistake you made. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE A BETTER MAIN CHARACTER!

Supporter
So the ML forced her to marry him, not because he thought she was just shy or stubborn like some people commented last chapter, but because he wanted her to be with him. Yep, they both suck, also I used Google to read the raws and honestly the next few chapters also suck.

Why are people surprised that the Duke is bad and wants to keep Ripley against her will ? Him being a "crazy self-absorbed psycho" (and I'm quoting Ripley) is how he was always presented! He's a yandere, what were ya'll expecting ?
Ripley too, has big flaws. She lacks honesty, self-control and common sense. But regarding her actions toward the duke, you're being too harsh. He's a yandere. Yanderes are dangerous (not to mention her trauma & will to see the true ending).

For the record, I walked into this manhwa expecting a not-healthy romance with plenty of drama and funny AAAAAH moments thrown in, so I'm living for this right now.😊 Many thanks to the writer, artist, and scanlators. <3

It's good that this "romance" isn't portrayed in good light. I was half-expecting it go like other manhwa where it turns out ML isn't actually bad and the only drama is that couple can't confess cuz she ain't the real FL etc. But the ML is actually as advertised lol

Users who are viewing this thread