I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

This is a perfectly seasoned story so far, at least for me. I love that Ripley knows her flaws and is not afraid to be honest to the ML about them. I love that Ripley gets to be friends with the original MC. I love that the original MC is now fated to be with the secondary ML, which means my second lead syndrome's somewhat satisfied. I love the ML's personality because it's evil and weird but adorable, perfect match for the chaotic, equally adorable Ripley.

I didn't know this was dropped, so thank you for continuing this. 😭

Thank you Sam and Cot for the translation!! 😄😄🌼 Excited to see the heroic ML in action next chapter with a Princess hold/carry!!!! 😍💪😆

Thank you so much for this new chapter!
I'm really enjoying this story very much and can't wait to see these two getting even closer, it's great that Rippley has decidedly conquered her trauma from her previous life, thanks to the Duke's words too, and moved on energetically, this is the kind of bubbly and strong character she is after all, in spite of doing some silly things once in a while, which makes her lovable hahaha

Aggregator gang
I bet five bajillion dollars she gets caught by the Duke before falling off the boat.

In all seriousness, don't get drunk on a boat. You'd be surprised how many people die on cruises every year from that.

You just might lose those hands you (CENSORED) for that. Every Rose may have their thorns..but with a good pair of Clippers that can be solved. 😡

Fed-Kun's army
......well since the ML has the power to destroy a family then i can trust him to destroy that bitch family .-.

Users who are viewing this thread