I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

yeah that was a super smart move there at the end, Rose. The Duke will definitely be toootally OK with that. XDD

Thank you, Sam and Cot!!
Lol Ripley never learned her lesson šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
It would be great if she can be more honest with the Duke about her feelings. Hopefully, sheā€™ll confess soon.

Ooh an actual bitch fight. Haven't seen those instead of word fights in these isekai tropes.

Thank you for the translation! Can't wait to see what happens next.

@Akera93
You make it sound like you didn't read the previous chapter and skipped it entirely.

Because otherwise you wouldn't say that the Duke "moved on" and Ripley clings to him now that she's lost him.
Far from it, the Duke has clearly said that he has no intention of letting her get away, regardless of what Ripley does or doesn't do to escape. And Ripley in turn admitted that she loved him and didn't want to escape anymore (capping it off with a kiss and probably some healthy PAPAPA too)

... That push was so telegraphed it actually hurts to watch happen. Plus it felt like it was... too convenient of an excuse to make the Duke save Ripley and break off all ties with the Count's family. I dunno, I feel like a slap would've been better? Maybe more interesting (although also JUST as cliche) than just pushing Ripley off a god damn ship.

That being said, OH MY GAWD SHE SAID SHE WAS JEALOUS AND HIS FACE JUST LIT THE FUCK UP XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Lucrecia

I honestly am confused at this point. I will need to reread that chapter. I read so many webtoons in this genre that sometimes I forget things but I thought he was angry and told her he will no longer pursue her after finding out her farce. I'll go back to the chapter

@Akera93
Understandable, there are so many stories based on the "villainess isekai" scheme, all or most of them so similar to each other that it's very easy to confuse them. I'll tell you, this is one of the few where the main characters - despite their bad temper and despite a decidedly downbeat start - are all in all honest in their feelings, compared to many others where the misunderstandings go on for chapters and chapters and chapters just to increase the drama effect...

Looks like the duke showed up just to make sure Ripley doesn't get drunk again.

Iā€™m gonna blame the victim. Rose has been f*cking unstable since forever. And here I was hoping this chapter ended in more bombshots.

I love how FL always says what she feels. ā€œIā€™m sorry,ā€ ā€œIā€™m jealousā€ ā€œI donā€™t want to get married.ā€
...WAIT is that the Dukeā€™s kink?

Also ,doesnā€™t Rose look like the Duke?

Thank you for the update!!! You both work so hard šŸ¤—

Users who are viewing this thread