I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

What i love the most im the comments section is the fact that yall saying "he says is a murder in his confession"
Dolls... we know he is a tyrant murder psychopath since the beginning of this, why acting like it's new???
He basicly saying "my love is so strong for u that I can abandon the murder traits i have for u". Romantic? Debatable for us... but for his character personality it is pretty romantic lmao

Yay!! I'm mad Rose got away scott-free but I'm glad of this misunderstanding/ drama starting to be worked through

The FL's reactions are always so hilarious, like when she's startled by the bed there lol

@LingLing40hrs1 pretty sure @ayushk222 was just joking around and insuating that they're gonna have sex next chapter, not that the FL is going to turn out to be pregnant. They did hint a lot towards them going to bed together this chapter what with the "she won't need a second set of clothes" -> "the clothes will have dried by the time she needs them" -> she's going to spend a lot of time in some state of undressed. Glad they're talking things out beforehand though lol

So straight forward! 😂 i just hope she won't be like a doormat, hiding rose's deed

thank you for translating! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT STINKY LADY WHO PUSHED HER OVER BOARD???????

yoyo. can pls anyone spoil that, whether rose suffer consequences for pushing ripley or not?

@hakunoyuuki glad to know you get it. But really if she does end up being pregnant that will be a whole 'nother level of hilarious and the ML will get more reasons to blackmail/ tease her

After all his talk and threats if he doesn't make the blondie pay for it he will become a freaking joke that only runs his mouth.

lmao the heart of flowers on the bed. Apparently he's also a cheeseball in addition to being kind of yandere

!! the art... the duke gets sexier with every chapter with every reveal... the man is still a psycho tho lmao (if anyone else did what you did to me I would've killed them LMAOOOO)

MINI SPOILER FOR ROSE! (I don't explain her whole thing dw)

Yes don't worry, Rose will get her due punishment (eventually.. further down the line........ way down the line................)

Fed-Kun's army
They need to clear up the misunderstanding that she jumped in. Rose just tried to kill her, that is messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread