I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Easy solution, grab that secondary ML and ask him to fake date her in front of him. Also an excuse to take them on a real double date.

The funny solution, We are dating each-other and do not swing that way. Please stop flirting with my gf.

Now, The sane solution. Have your guards kick this piece of crap out. Seriously, where are these nobles guards? Why the hell is a maid being used for protection? Also, why is this guy delivering the letter himself if he was trying to hide his identity? What about his servants?
Find out all of these answers and more next.... never!

Instead of having "great" ideas, wouldn't be more sensible to denounce this guy with the Knights or whatever authority is in charge of keeping the law? Isn't that like, you know, what a normal person would do?.... Or maybe it's just that Ripley likes to be nosy
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Dex-chan lover
This dude has red flags all over him,definitely not the kind you would want to meet alone or at night even during the day time hes already sketchy

Double-page supporter
This "great" idea will be not so great... Ripley please stop.

Ripley's going to tell Etoile to fake date the second male lead isn't she.

Dex-chan lover
so Rose felt it was necessity... also Ripley hun' you don't have the greatest track record. how about no?

man ripley is a fun character but this is too much. i feel bad for the ml. she doesn’t think about his feelings at all. she’s too insensitive. i thought she finally stopped treating zeronis as a character. i hope she realises this soon. she keeps doing the same shit. i’m so bummed

Users who are viewing this thread