I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
If it's "make the duke pretend he's dating etoile" fucking no

No no. Ingrid get your fucking ass here before this girl starts thinking of doing something fucking stupid and we all know Ripley enough by now to know what she's thinking.

I don't like her ideas pls don't
Edit: I love that this whole comment section is about Ripley's "great" ideas

Oh god, no.
Hope her idea has nothing to do with Zeronis.... perhaps the second male lead— what's his name again?

lol she actually does ask zeronis to pretend to be etoile’s partner in the next chapter

@jeongin lmao does she never learn??
obv zeronis still has some insecurity about their love since ripley pushed him away so much and now she'd do that? Ughhh. Tbh, this would've been a good opportunity to push etoile and 2nd ml together. 2nd ml, a gentlema, would've been easier to ask than uncompromising zeronis... Come on ripley...

Just get engaged to the 2nd lead, girly. It seems to work in stories like that

Dex-chan lover
Just a wild idea but what if that guy is not bad just depressed and don't know how to express himself other than those crazy ideas.
I mean a man with such intense focus and determination could attain greatness if only that focus was directed to something constructive.

Contributor
Could take notes from Tsunderu Moto-Akuyaku Reijo wa Do-S Ouji-sama kara Nigedashitai.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
0EEdcJP.png

Users who are viewing this thread