I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Okay what the heck, this is just getting stupid. I get the dude is jealous and that's why he wants to pretend to be lovers instead of wright but this is too much. You're jealous that she wants another dude to play the fake lover of her FRIEND???

And what did they think would happen?? You already know this guy is nuts and the Duke is engaged to Ripley, so of COURSE a rumor would start. On top of that, eventually, the Duke will announce his engagement and marry Ripley, so it'll be known to the creepy dude that the blonde girl is single and go after her again.

This whole situation is so dumb and honestly I'm starting to get pissed with the two main characters. I could put up with the mess from before but this conflict is so uneeded and they better not drag it out.

On that note, thank you for translating this! It's really smooth and I appreciate it :)

The plan was solid until 2nd ML couldnt make it.. but honestly though.. you should have gone with zeronis' plan.. its harsher but its assurred that the guy will never bother etoile again..this type of guys dont take no for an answer.. they need a restraining order

She is definitely gonna start to have second thoughts form now on...she played herself

couldnt they have just waited until wright came back to launch the plan lmfao

Very smooth translation, thank you! :)

The plan was honestly fine until Zeronis interfered... Why didn't the FL just take the ML aside and explain that she was trying to set Etoile and Wright up? I'm done. This is going off the rails

Should’ve gone with the harsh method instead of this half-assed i have a lover method. Now she’s hurting.

God I liked the premise, but the misunderstanding and the angst are annoying. Dude, you guys are going to marry.
Give them a break with the constant angst.

Why do they always have to go the hard way? I might think like that bc my morals are fucked up but damn...the angst makes me mad. U GUYS JUST WENT OVER THIS ISTG

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I feel déjà vu from this chapter, like the misunderstanding here could’ve easily be solved and yet this premise is probably gonna be dragged on for 3 or more chapters

Dex-chan lover
But Zeronis and Etoile look like siblings instead of the perfect couple

Dex-chan lover
You know I'm just happy that she didn't ask the Duke and it was just missfortune that made it end up like that.

Does it ends with the forehead of is it lacking a page?

Anyway great TL.

Double-page supporter
Is this chapter missing a panel at the end? That seems like a weird place to end it.

Her hobby? Being a FUCKING IDIOT apparently xD Typical MC syndrome!!

Thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
You could've just told him that she's with Wright even though he's not with you guys....

Yep. This is getting annoying.
Bakarina’s stupidity is cute but Ripley’s just straight out frustrating.

/puts on hold

Users who are viewing this thread