I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is so fucking annoying and every time she is sad or insecure it's brought by her own stupidity and big mouth

Ripley's frustrating, why would she do that? Of course he has to continue pretending to be her boyfriend now because the stalker will be watching... Stupid girl.

Ripley talks without thinking huh. It's ok she's funny tho but I feel bad for the duke, she hurt his feelings a lot haha

Also translation wise, it's a bit awkward. And the duke's plan, I could barely understand the English there....

Can i say this? Am I allowed to say this? Well I did say this words a few chapters before but you girl is fckn stupid to the point that I'm so frustrated with all your actions. It's not really funny anymore.

But thanks for the translation!

Zeronis and Etoile deadass look like siblings...Maybe they'll look different in a more realistic art style? But rn they just look like brother and sister with the same hair color and eye color

...The MC is kinda getting on my nerves right now. At first her actions were understandable and kinda valid (?). Then we have this unreasonable and useless solution that would only further her jealousy when it was her idea in the first place. Not to mention that this kind of thing would always reflect on her person, thus creating more rumors, not only to her but to the people close to her too.

I do understand that jealousy is a human emotion and that it is alright to feel that way yet in this type of situation, where it is due to your own machinations by basically forcing someone you love to act all lovey dovey with your bff just to shoo of a stalker thereby making you feel uncomfortable and jealous, are you really entitled to have feelings such as those at the moment? I, personally, think not.

Anyway, this just got too long since I was kinda pissed at her, but thanks for the translation and the update! 💜

Tbh at first I felt relieved but then just poof and it's bad trope again
Kinda want to MC to suffer more consequences of her stupid actions, that might teach her not to make bad life choices at least

Seeing the two together doesn't give me 'romantic leads' vibes like at all, they look downright like twins xD

But I guess from her point of view, as someone who read the novel, it would be a shock to see them like that, even when it was acted.

Thank you for the chapter ^^

Wait. It's supposed to be Wright so why is it Zeronis doing this again? Hahahahahah
Wth, 🤦‍♀️ my ship got shot right away and my smooth brains understand nothing of this.

Jusg. Wth.

Users who are viewing this thread